Full day excursion
This full day excursion will take us to the Pacific Coast, passing through valleys and forests before we get to Pucatrihue. Once we get to Pucatrihue, we will be able to explore the surroundings and walk through the beach before continuing north on our way to “Caleta Manzano” a known white sand “Spa” located on the heart of the mountain range. The starting point of our hike will be a small sunbathing only beach located on the mouth of the Kiwe River. After walking for approximately an hour, we will arrive at the beach where we will be able to enjoy our free time and have our lunch. The hike back is uphill and approximately an hour and a half long. The trip ends with a car ride back to our starting point.
- Medium intensity. Handicapped approved, depending on the type of disability.
- Duration: 8 hours. Pick up set at 9.00 AM.
- Trip includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, WFR certificates, food includes: mineral water, boxed lunch, snack (whole wheat bread veggie sandwich, dried fruit, fruit, cereal bar, oatmeal cookie).
- Suggestions: Wear adequate clothing (sport), trekking shoes, sunglasses, insect repellent, water jacket, backpack, reusable water bottle.
- Two people minimum.
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra languages that can be solicited include French and German.