Half day excursión/ Full day from Puerto Varas
Our trip will start from Valdivia, heading towards the exit located near the Toro Bayo sector, near the Kunstmann Brewery. We will cross the Valdivia River to enter the wetlands located in the Las Mulatas and Macaw sector, where we will be able to appreciate a variety of birds and trees that have been there since before the earthquake that took place in the sixties. We will arrive at the Angachilla River and make a brief stop in order to finally return to our starting place.
- Medium intensity. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration 4 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m.
- Includes guide and equipment of kayaks, transport and snack (mineral water, cereal bar or similar)
- Does not include transportation to Valdivia, which can be included quoting separately
- Requirements Physical Condition: must be able to handle approx. 4 hours of paddling. Health conditions must be appropriate in order to partake in physical activities.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Minimun 2 people.
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German