Full day excursion
Our trip will start in the morning from your hotel. Once seated in the transfer, our guide will proceed with a short historical description of the city, including a hydrographic description and relevant information. Our first stop will be to visit the Botanical Garden pertaining to the Austral University of Chile, where we will appreciate native species endemic to the Valdivian jungle forest. This walk will take about 45 minutes. Shortly after, we will head towards the Valdivian Forest reserve, Where we will initiate our one hour trek in between wetlands and walkways. During this trek we will be able to sight different species of bird, shrimp of hualve, and fungi species depending on the time of year. Upon ending the trek, we will head towards the Valdivian waterfront, where passengers will have free time. Passengers will be informed on the most concurred attraction spots and restaurants in front of the Calle Calle river.
- Intensity: Low Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 6 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, certified bilingual guides, snack (mineral water, pastry ), park tickets
- Transportation to Valdivia is sold separately.
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, U.V protection sunglasses
- Minimum age 5 years
- Minimun 2 people.
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German