Full day excursion
Full day activity, starting at 9.00 am from your hotel. We will initiate our trip heading towards Ensenada, a town located 45 km from our starting point. Upon pasing Enenada, we will begin the ascent towards the Osorno volcano. On our first small stop we will visit Laguna Verde (Green Lagoon), from where we will continue our trip until we arrive at the base of the Osorno volcano.
Upon arrival, we will put our snowshoeing equipment, grab hold of our walking sticks and begin our excursion towards one of the many craters present on this volcano. We will walk around the edges of the crater and then we will continue uphill for about two hours until we arrive at the Glacier station sector, a place where we can appreciate a magnificent view of the Calbuco volcano, Llanquihue Lake, Petrohue River. After enjoying lunch, we will begin our trip downhill.
- Intensity: Medium High. Not suitable for diabled people.
- Duration: 7-8 hours, Pick up 9:00 a.m
- includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, snow equipment (snowshoes) lunch box (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p)
- Recommendations: Wear winter sportswear suitable for cold, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, rain pants, rain jackets, U.V protection, sunglasses, hat, gloves
- Minimum age 14 years
- Minimun 2 people.
• Languages: English, Spanish. Extra request languages: French, German