Full day excursion
Our trip will begin at 9 AM starting from your hotel, from which we will head towards Ensenada. upon arrival at the Todos los Santos lake, we will border the edge of the lake, in between forest, flora and native fauna. Our walk will have an approximate duration of around 3 hours. This walk is characterized by being surrounded by forest. We will be approaching the Puntiagudo volcano to be able to view the lake from a different perspective. Finally, we will have our boxed lunch at the beach and then return to Puerto Varas.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 6 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), entry ticket to the park.
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, U.V protection. sunglasses
- Minimum age 9 years
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German