Half day excursion
Half-day activity starting at 9.00 am from your hotel. On the 45 km mark, we will arrive to the town of Ensenada where we will start the ascent to the Osorno volcano. Our first stop will include a short visit to Laguna Verde (Green Lagoon), then, we will continue our tour by bordering around the base perimeter of the Osorno volcano (1.200 mts), where we will be able to walk around one of the many volcanic craters. We will walk around the edges of said crater to later descend to the south east side in order to enjoy a splendid view of the Petrohue River.
- Intensity: Low-Medium, enabled for disability depending on type.
- Duration: 4/5 hours, Pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes private transport, bilingual guides, lunch box (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas)
- Duration: 4/5 hours
- Intensity: Medium
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal trekking shoes, U.V protection lenses
- Minimum age 8 years or qualified to walk on a slope.
- Minimum 2 persons
• Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German