Half day excursion
Passengers will be welcomed to the city of Valdivia starting from the hotel. During this trip they will be informed about the geographical location of the city, its economic, hydrographic and historical importance. We will move towards the North sector of the town, entering the park for a trek of approximately 2 and a half hours. During this trek, we will be able to sight abundant flora and evergreen forest characteristic of the Valdivian jungle , such as coihues, arrayanes, ulmos, tepa, copihues, and different species of birds, such as black-necked swans, possible to see in the river crosses. Upon ending the trip, we will make a brief visit to the Waterfront and the river port before our return to the city.
- Intensity: Medium, disabled. Depending on type.
- Duration: 4-5 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m From Puerto Varas consider full day excursion.
- Includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, snack, parking tickets.
- Transportation to Valdivia is sold separately.
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, U.V protection sunglasses
- Minimum age 8 years
- Minimun 2 people.
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German