Full day excursion
Our trip will start from the city of Valdivia. Shortly after one hour we will arrive at one of the best places to visit in Valdivia, especially for those who prefer to enjoy nature without much physical exertion. We will notice several existing paths in the middle of the humid forest, reaching several unique panoramic viewpoints. This trip comprises the sighting a variety of wildlife, native trees and waterfalls.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 8 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- include: Private transportation, bilingual guides, snow equipment (snowshoes and sticks) box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p)
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, U.V protection lenses.
- Minimum age 8 years
- Does not include transportation to Valdivia, this will have a different cost.
- Minimum: 2 people.
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German