Full day excursion
Full day activity, starting at 9.00 am from your hotel. At the 45 km mark of our trip we will first pass the town of Ensenada, followed by the town known as Cascada. Later we will begin the ascent of the Osorno volcano, consisting of 20 kilometers of gravel route. We will pass through local field sites and native forest characterized by having an abundance of coihues, which we will be likely to view on route while ascending. Upon arriving at the end of the route, we will begin our one hour trek up the hill, from which we will be able to view the Osorno volcano and Llanquihue Lake in the background. Upon ending the hike, provided the weather is clear we should be able to view the Tronador Mountain, Puntiagudo volcano and Todos los Santos Lake.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 7 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, lunch box (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), park tickets.
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, U.V protection, sunglasses.
- Minimum age 12 years. Or trained to walk uphill for 3 hours
- Minimun 2 people.
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German