Full day excursion
Our trip will start at 9.00 AM from Puerto Varas on a vehicle, passing through the Carretera Austral. On our way we will be able to appreciate beaches, fishing coves, islands, birds and beautiful landscapes. We will pass through towns such as Pelluco, Chamiza, Piedra Azul, Metri, until we reach Lenca, which is located 36 kilometers from Puerto Montt. We will drive 7 km on a gravel road that will take us to the entrance of the park. We will start our 9-kilometer walk into the forest. Being able to see river, waterfalls, lagoons, ever green flora, fauna (birds, foxes) millenary larch.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 6 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), entrance to the park.
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, U.V protection lenses
- Minimum age 10 years or be able to walk 4 hours
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German