Full day excursion
Light intensity activity. Starting early in the morning from your hotel, a transfer will take us to the Puyehue sector, passing through Llanquihue Lake, Rupanco and Puyehue Lakes. Upon arriving at the National Park, we will begin an interpretative walk, taking into account the flora and fauna inside the park. We will have lunch enjoying nature and later we will enter the hot springs where we expect to spend the rest of the day, only to make a return at approximately 17.30 PM.
- Intensity: Low – Medium, disabled. Depending on type.
- Duration: 9 hours, pick up 9:00 a.m
- includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), thermal entrance, park entrance
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, swimsuit, towel, bathing cap, U.V protection lenses
- Minimum age 10 years or feeling fit to walk 2 hours
- Minimun 2 peopke
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German