Full day excursion
Full day activity starting at 9.00 from your hotel. At the 45 km mark we will arrive to the town of Ensenada, where we will start the ascent to the Osorno volcano. Our first small stop will include a visit to Laguna Verde (Green Lagoon), then, we will continue our excursion to arrive at base of the volcano (1.200 mts). At this point we will park our car and put on our snowshoeing gear in order to start walking around of one of the many volcanic craters present In this volcano. We will walk around the crater, stop for a quick picnic lunch and then descend to the south east side to get an accurate view of the Petrohue River.
- Intensity: Medium, enabled for disability depending on type.
- Duration: 5/6 hours, Pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes private transport, bilingual guides, lunch box (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas), snowshoeing gear.
- Duration: 4/5 hours
- Intensity: Medium
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, rain pants, rain jackets, gloves, hat, trekking shoes, U.V protection sunglasses. Rental service can be provided in case you don´t have the equipment previously stated (rain pants, gloves, sunglasses).
- Minimum age 8 years or qualified to walk on a slope.
- Minimum 2 persons
• Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German