Full day excursion
Full day activity starting at 9.00 AM from your hotel. On the 45 km mark of our trip we will arrive at the town of Ensenada, followed by the passing of the town known as Cascadas. After this, we will officially begin our uphill trip towards the Osorno volcano, consisting of 20 kilometers of gravel route. We will be passing through native local sites, while enjoying a view of the native forest, characterized by the abundant amount of coihues. Upon arrival at the end of the route, we will put on our snowhoeing gear and begin our one hour trek up the hill to be able to have a clear view of the Osorno volcano and Llanquihue Lake in the background. Finally, after an hour walk , we will be able to have a view of Tronador Mountain, Puntiagudo volcano and Todos los Santos Lake, provided the weather is clear.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 7 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, lunch box (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), park tickets, snowshoes gear
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, rain pants, rain jackets, hat, U.V protection, sunglasses, extra clothes.
- Minimum age 12 years. Or trained to walk uphill for 3 hours
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German