Full day excursion
We start our journey at 08:00 AM heading towards the Puyehue sector ( hour and a half drive ). We will pass a small town known as Entre Lagos. Then we will continue towards to the park. Once we arrive at the Antillanca ski center, we will gather our equipment and start our hike towards to the sectors of the Casa Blanca volcano, where we will stop for lunch and then continue to the Aike viewpoint, where we will take pictures with a magnificent view towards the volcanoes Osorno, Puntiagudo, Andes mountain and Lake Puyehue.
Transfer back to Puerto Varas
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 9 hours, pick up 8.00 a.m
- includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, snow equipment (snowshoes and sticks) box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p),
- Recommendations: Wear winter sportswear suitable for cold, ideal waterproof, trekking shoes, U.V protection lenses, extra clothes.
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German