Full day excursion
Starting from your hotel, we will initiate our trip towards the village of Futrono, where we will get on our bikes and start our cycling journey. We will be passing through the town of Ranco Lake with its spectacular and unique views. Continuing east, we will get to the Riñinahue sector, heading north we will arrive at Llifen only to pass through Coique Bay and finally returning to Lago Futrono, succesfully completing the 120 kilometers.
- Intensity: High. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Conditions: In case of disability you need to carry your bicycle.
- Duration: 9 hours, pick up 8.00 a.m.
- Includes: Private transportation, road support vehicle, certified bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without pp gas), cycling equipment (bicycle, helmet), snack (nuts, cookies, water replacement during the journey)
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, slippers, U.V protection lenses, change clothes.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Minimun 2 people
Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German