Full day excursion
A full day activity starting from Puerto Varas. We will be heading towards the sector known as la Picadea, where we will begin our gradual ascent ( 20 km ). We will be passing in between dairy and livestock agricultural productive fields, between the evergreen forest, as Andean mountain range vegetation. We will be able to observe the remains from the last eruptions of the Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes. Upon reaching the last section of the road we will take a lunch break and eventually, taking into consideration the current group-situation of the moment, we will asess the possibility to keep going uphill until we arrive at an old refuge on a path of high difficulty, reaching a magnificent view of the valley , Osorno volcano and Llanquihue Lake.
- Intensity: High. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Conditions: In case of disability you need to carry your bicycle.
- Duration: 6-8 hours, pick up 8.30 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, certified bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), snack, water replenishment, cycling equipment (bicycle, helmet)
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, U.V protection sunglasses, rain jacket
- Minimum age 18 years
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German