Full day excursion
Our bycicle tour will start from Valdivia or Puerto Varas where we will be taking a route that will lead us towards the Pacific. Scenic landscapes will make themselves available in front of the river. This trip is characterized by the passing of an abundance of flora available until we reach the sector of “Los molinos, Curiñaco”. Once we reach the beach sector, we will take a break and have our boxed lunch. After taking time to enjoy the beautiful scenery while aquainting ourselves with typical tourist surroundings and Valdivia’s local craft, we will make the return to the town of Valdivia.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Conditions: In case of carrying a bicycle for disability, they must carry it.
- Duration: 4-5 hours by bike, pick up 9:00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, support vehicle, certified bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), cycling equipment (bicycle, helmet)
- Does not include transportation to Valdivia, which can be included
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, slippers, U.V protection sunglasses, extra clothes
- Requirements: Being able to perform 4 hours of cycling.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Minimun 2 people.
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German