Full day excursion
Starting at 8.00 AM from the Hotel heading towards to the Llanquihue National Reserve. During this journey we will border the edges the Pacific coast until we reach the entrance of the Reserve. We will start our walk through a beautiful native, humid and temperate forest where we will be able to appreciate tree species such as: Coigues, Ulmos, Tepa, Mañios, Lumas, Canelos, Lenga, Alerces. After approximately 4 hours of walking, We will arrive at an old refuge, located olong the base of the Calbuco volcano. Upon arrival, it will be time to enjoy our boxed lunch with a beautiful view of the volcano, ocean, forests and cliffs. After our break, we will head back to the transfer that will take us back to the hotel.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 7 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), entrance to the park.
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, ideal waterproof or waterproof trekking shoes, U.V protection lenses
- Minimum age 12 years
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German