Full day excursion
Starting early in the morning from your hotel, we will begin our trip towards the town of Quenuir, located east of Puerto Varas (90 km). We will pass through fields of abundant lands and green meadows. Upon passing through these fields, we will be able to broaden our understanding of the cattle and dairy industry of this region. Upon arrival near an area close to Quenuir, we will descend our kayaks to the water and start to paddle through wetlands, viewing an abundance of birds in their wild natural habitat. Nearing the end of Maullín river with the Pacific Ocean, it is also possible to find endemic birds in the area flamingos , zarapitos, pil pilen, kingfisher. Finally, upon arrival at the town of Quenuir, we will enjoy our boxed lunch. We will return to Puerto Varas during the afternoon.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration: 9 hours, pick up 9.00 a.m
- Includes: Bilingual guides, WRF certifications, wetsuit, kayak equipment, life jacket, snack and box lunch, private transport
- Requirements: feeling fit in physical conditions appropriate to row 4 to 5 hours, knowing how to swim, not fearing water.
- Recommendations: UV protection lenses, sunscreen, sun and cold hat, sports and warm clothing.
- Minimum age 14 years
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra request languages: French, German