Full day excursion
The Llanquihue Lake is a large format road cycling activity that takes place around the impressive coast of Llanquihue Lake at the Lakes region.
With a distance of 168 kilometers, where we will be able to apreciate unique landscapes of the second most largest lake in Chile, we will pass the cities of Puerto Varas, Llanquihue, Frutillar, Puerto Octay, and Ensenada to finish the circuit in Puerto Varas.
If you are not able to complete the 168 kilometers, you can opt to be a part of the trip consisting of 80 kilometers ( considered demanding/ high resistance. This trip begins on the outskirts of Puerto Octay and end in Puerto Varas.
- Intensity: High. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Conditions: In case of disability you need to carry your bicycle.
- Duration: 9 hours, Pick up 8.00 a.m
- Includes: Private transportation, road support vehicle, certified bilingual guides, box lunch (sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, mineral water without gas p.p), snack, replacement water, cycling equipment (bicycle, helmet)
- Recommendations: Wear sportswear, U.V protection sunglasses, rain jacket.
- Minimum age 15 years
- Minimun 2 people
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German