2 days excursion
Day 1. We will start our trip with a visit to the island of Chiloe, passing through Ancud in order to arrive at the cultural center of churches of Chiloe, internalizing the importance of the Jesuits who arrived in the XVI, XVIII century to the island. After moving to the Puñihuil sector, (area characterized by being protected for the conservation of biodiversity), We will get on our boats to visit the islands and penguins. Dferent kind of birds and fauna will be available for sighting. After a while, lunch services will be provided from a local restaurant. Finally, we will head towards Tantauco National Park. Dinner and accommodations will be provided in Tantauco.
Day 2. Our day will start with a variety of different trekks. During our hikes, we will be surrounded by evergreen forests, ancient cypress trees, dating from the last glaciation, we will be able to see different lakes and rivers, all of them distributed in a territory of 118,000 hectares. Tantauco concentrates a magnificent diversity of flora and fauna species. These characteristics have declared the place a territory known as one of the 35 most important biodiversity sites.
- Intensity: Medium. Disabled people can participate ( depending on disability).
- Duration 48 hours, pick up 8.00 a.m
- Includes guide, transport, snack, meals, breakfast. Accommodation night domes.
- Minimum age 6 years
- Languages: English, Spanish. Extra requested languages: French, German
- Minimun 2 people. Maximum 25 people.